3223 Sw Enoch Street, Lees Summit, MO 64082
Custom Build Job, sold before processing. Builder is Drippe Homes, Inc. No photos or virtual tour except for Blue Print renderings.
Property Type: Residential - Single Family
Garage: 3 car attached
Heating: Natural Gas
Home Style: Traditional
Lot Size: 0.25 Acres
Roof Type: Composition
Year Built: 2023
Association Amenities: Play Area, Pool
Days on Site: 67
Dining Room: Breakfast Area
Exterior: Lap Siding, Stone Trim
Fireplace: Gas, Great Room
Flood Plain: No
HOA Fee: $500/ Annually
Home Warrany: Builder Warranty, Builder-1 yr
In City Limits: Yes
Lot: Adjoin Greenspace, City Limits, Cul-De-Sac, Sprinkler-In Ground
Parking: Attached, Garage Faces Front
Rooms: Family Room, Great Room, Main Floor BR, Main Floor Master
High School: Lee's Summit West
Middle School: Summit Lakes
Elementary School: Summit Pointe
School District: Lees Summit
Listed By / Shown By
Agency Name: Keller Williams Realty Partner
Agency Phone: 913-906-5400
Estimate Your Payment
$ 3,299.74 per month
$3,085.35 Principal & Interest
$0.00 Property Tax (data not provided by mls)
$214.40 Homeowner's Insurance
Change Payment Information
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) or information provider(s) shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. Listing(s) information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information on this site was last updated 01/29/2023. The listing information on this page last changed on 01/29/2023. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of Heartland MLS (last updated Sat 01/28/2023 3:54:44 PM EST). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Chartwell Realty may be marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about those properties will include the name of the listing broker(s) when required by the MLS. All rights reserved.
As consideration for the right to search this website operated by (name of HMLS Participant) for
properties for sale or lease, I/We ("User") agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. All data displayed on this website about properties for sale or lease are the proprietary asset of the Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc. ("HMLS"). HMLS owns all Intellectual Property Rights in andto such data, or the compilation of such data, including all copyright, patent, trade secret, or trademark rights. User will not contest HMLS' Intellectual Property Right claims, nor assist others in doing so. User agrees that in the event User infringes upon HMLS' Intellectual Property Rights in the property data displayed on this website, HMLS' remedies at law are inadequate, and that HMLS is entitled to temporary and permanent injunctive relief to prohibit such an infringement.
2. User agrees that User is a bona fide potential purchaser or lessee of property in the market area served by HMLS and (name of broker). User agrees that any search performed by User of properties available for sale or lease utilizing this website is solely for the purpose of identifying properties in which User has legitimate and bona fide interest in buying or leasing.
3. User agrees that User shall not use this website, or any of the property data accessible on this website, for any commercial or business purpose. User shall not sell, loan, exchange, or license, or otherwise retransmit the property data accessible on this website to any third party without the express written permission of HMLS and (name of broker).
4. User waives any and all claims for damages of any kind against HMLS or (name of broker) by
reason of Users' use of this website, or the property data available at this website, including, but not limited to actual, punitive, special, or consequential damages, or lost profits or unrealized savings.
5. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Kansas. User agrees that any suit to enforce this Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts having jurisdiction over Johnson County, Kansas. User waives any objection to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
6. In the event a judgment is entered against User in any action by or against User to enforce the parties' obligations under this Agreement, User shall pay the prevailing parties' attorneys fees and costs incurred in the prosecution or defense of such action.
7. User acknowledges and agrees that HMLS is a third party beneficiary of this Agreement and both (name of broker) and HMLS shall each have the authority to enforce its terms against User.
In addition, portions of the information displayed on this page may be confidential, proprietary, and copyrighted information of Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc. ("Heartland MLS"). Copyright 2023, Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Heartland MLS does not make any warranty or representation concerning the timeliness or accuracy of the information displayed herein. In consideration for the receipt of the information on this page, the recipient agrees to use the information solely for private non-commercial purpose of identifying a property in which the recipient has a good faith interest in acquiring.
This site is hosted, designed, and copyright
© 1994 - 2023 by Delta Media Group, Inc. -- Patent Pending --